Visitors

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Busy Week!


This summer is going way too fast! I love being busy but sometimes it's hard to stop and enjoy what's going on.

The Emerald Isles Fantasies series is getting great word of mouth with more exciting books on the way. I couldn't be more pleased with this series. All the other authors brought their very best to Emerald Isle Fantasies.

This week I just finished edits on my next Ellora's Cave book, "Fairy In The Flesh". I loved writing this book and I hope readers will enjoy one of my favorite fantasies of going back in time to France of 1903 and meeting a mysterious and passionate artist.

Earlier this week I wrote two book proposals to a new press and had both accepted. One is a very sexy Sci-fi and the other is pure paranormal fun with a lot of humor about a complicated blind date between a temperamental witch and an unwilling Lycan. I'm super excited about both projects and already have them started.

Next week I'll post a min-review of Tessie Bradford's latest and quite possibly greatest book "Megan's Men"(It's fantastic!)



Have a wonderful week. BTW Hugh Jackman's "Wolverine" Opens July 26th.... just say'n.
XXOO Kat

5 comments:

  1. Wolverine is my treat this weekend! I cant' wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo-hooo! Congrats, Kat. Enjoy Wolverine - he's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia! I have a sentimental connection to the Wolverine comics and I'm planning to just go and enjoy the movie no matter what! lol

      Delete
  3. Giant congrats on the acceptance of your proposals and finishing your edits!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.