Visitors

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Writing again...

Another hot NA hero coming up...

Oops...that sounded dirty...but then, my mind is definitely dirty again...thank God!  Yes, I adore NA heroes...and I hope you do, too.  This one is Apache.  Not only Apache, but a skin walker, to boot.  Steeped in Southwestern lore, I hope this one will get me back into writing mode.

My last few NA heroes have been Lakota Sioux.  I have been playing with this hero for three years now (I wish!) in my head. I just needed to get past that pesky writer's block that had me in its clutches for so long.

Nothing like going through pictures of hot guys to get the old juices up and running.  Next Saturday I will give you a small sample of the story to see what you think.
 Hugs!

Fran Lee   

5 comments:

  1. Love your hero! :) Can't wait to a taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled to hear that your mind is dirty again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran-get writing! This sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Frannie! I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all such dolls! Thanks for being so very supportive...I have been a lazy woman and need to get this one in the can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.