Visitors

Saturday, June 22, 2013

The libido is up and running...Whoot!


Almost finished the wip I started, and I'm ready to submit...

Trouble is, I keep changing little things and have to go back to adjust earlier parts to make sure it all work out.  It's terribly important for an erotic author to find her libido...if it's missing, nothing works!

I think my biggest problem in getting revved up again was that I thought I was making it TOO hot for readers.  But then I remembered that I write for Ellora's Cave...and nothing is too hot for them. At that point, I just let go and wrote.

I've even been dusting off other wips that I started, then stopped, running out of steam.  Now my steam is up, and I think i won't have a problem finishing them.  It feels SOOO good to be back in the saddle again.  Wish me luck...I don't want to fall off again.

Hugs!

Fran Lee

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of luck! I know my mojo has disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I'm so happy for you Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Fran!!! Sounds as if you are securely in the creative zone - ENJOY!!! We readers certainly will!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.