Visitors

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cover Reveal And A New Contract Too!

This was a great weekend. I saw Ironman 3 with my husband and son and we loved it. I got a new book cover that I think is gorgeous! I believe Syneca did this one and of course that is late and will always be great Angelo as Lord Ronan O'Griofa. Last but not least I got a book contract from Ellora's Cave for a time travel wolf-shifter novel that I can't wait to share more about!

This is the the cover for Lord Griffin's Prize. It's part of the Emerald Isles Fantasies book series, which includes ten amazing Ellora's Cave authors, an enchanted Irish castle, magic and handsome heroes! I'm expecting edits soon, no release date yet. This series is so much fun! I can't wait to share it.


Have a wonderful week. I wish all the moms a very Happy Mother's Day!
XXOO Kat

7 comments:

  1. I hope all the moms get a little of the love and respect they deserve this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the gorgeous new cover AND your new contract!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover. It's nice to see Angelo still on covers.
    Congrats on the new contract. 2013 certainly has been your year. :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very moved to see Angelo on the cover, it's an honor.

      Delete
  4. Fun! Fun! Fun! It's a beautiful cover, Kat, for many reasons. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! I love the color scheme of black and gold and Angelo is so beautiful.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.