Visitors

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Coming Soon


For the last week I’ve been working hard on edits for Operation: Second Honeymoon. Let me start off by saying I’m thrilled they’re letting me keep the title. I love it. I’m sorry if others don’t, but I really do.
I wrote this book for a few different reasons. I used it as a therapeutic venue on some levels, at the suggestion of my wonderful friend Kat.
The heroine, Avery has suffered a loss and instead of turning to her husband, the man she loves with all her heart…she pushes him away. This once happy couple suddenly finds they’re lost and alone.
Avery’s husband Cole will do anything to save their marriage and get his wife back.
We all know I suffered a big loss a few years ago. I basically did the same thing, by pushing hubby away. I was ready to end my marriage for many different reasons. Some brought on by depression and some by delusions. Looking back I’m happy HE decided to stand by me and realized it was something that would pass.
Hubby suffered too. He essentially lost his son and his wife. His problem was he wouldn’t turn to me to talk. He kept it inside, so he could be my rock.
Grief and loss can take a toll on any relationship if not addressed properly.
All seriousness aside, Operation: Second Honeymoon will also bring happiness to readers. You’ll see the love Avery and Cole share in the beginning. The story is an M/F/M ménage. Readers will also be introduced to Owen, the couple’s next door neighbor.
Cover art, blurb and tasty excerpt coming soon!
Operation: Second Honeymoon will be released by Loose Id on July 9th.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, congratulations on your upcoming release! Operation Second Honeymoon sounds like a very poignant story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Amber! I'm really happy for you - sounds like a great story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.