Visitors

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Trying Something New

The calendar suggests it is Spring, but temps are still pretty chilly here in southeastern Michigan. And you know that whole "April showers" thing? It has been raining for days, complete with blinding lightening and rafter-shaking thunder!


Despite the questionable conditions outside, I'm embracing the sense of the season by trying something new. 



My work in progress has three incredibly yummy heroes for my heroine's pleasure!! The men are from a distant planet and were beginning to lose hope they'd ever find their destined mate. Imagine their surpise when they discover she is an Earthling who has no experience with their type of loving. Imagine her joy when she learns where her life is heading!


I'm having great fun figuring out my first f/m/m/m story!



Have a wonderful weekend~
Tessie
www.tessiebradford.com


6 comments:

  1. Tessie I love your idea of a spring celebration! Bring on the heat! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, Tessie! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Kat & Julia!
    I'm usually a giant fan of winter but I'm over it this time!! Writing a new for me twist to hot, steamy love is definitely helping with the blahs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfectly wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark~
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
    I'm hoping to finish the story in the next month or two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Multiple lovers...multiple orgasms...my kind of book. YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.