Visitors

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mystery Writer Marian Louette


Beautiful blonde mystery writer Marian Louette can Burn In Hell! Actually we can all Burn In Hell because the new Jake Carrington mystery Burn In Hell is available now on Amazon. If you love mysteries and commitment-shy, hunky good guy cops you should head straight toward a Jake Carrington mystery.




We usually promote romance at Seven Sexy Scribes so this is a real treat to get something different.
Here are a few questions for Marian. What is your next project and when will it be released?

My next project is just being completed, so I expect it will be released next year sometime. It's not under contract yet.

Was your road to publication fraught with peril or a walk in the park?

Three years ago, I started taking my writing seriously and wrote three novels and one novella. To date, I've had two of the three novels picked up by a publisher and I self-published the novella.

Give us an elevator pitch for your book

Mate for Life is the third book in the Jake Carrington Series.
A man after being jilted at the alter starts killing upcoming brides on his one year anniversary of his doomed wedding.

Do you have a view in your writing space?  What does your space look like?

I do. I look out into the woods. I'll spend sometimes watching the hawks hunt or try to escape the crows. I also love watching the cardinals go about their business.

Tell us about your hero.  Give us one of his strengths and one of his weaknesses.

Jake is a good cop who loves his job. His weakness is fear of commitment to anything other than his job.

Tell us about your heroine.  Give us one of her strengths and one of her weaknesses.

Mia is a very smart, very rich woman who wants what she wants. Commitment is not in her vocabulary. She's stubborn as is Jake so they butt heads a lot.

What genres are you drawn to as a reader?

I read everything from mysteries to romance to paranormal to sci-fi. I also like autobiographies.

Tell us a little about yourself and your latest book.

I'm one of ten children. I love getting together with family and I'm an avid reader. In 2013, I released one book and a novella. Burn in Hell, is the second book in the Jake Carrington Series and As the World Ends asks the question. Are you ready to defend yourself and family if the end of the world really happened.

Jake Carrington Mystery is the first book in the series. Her second book in the series, Burn in Hell is now available. This month she released a novella called As the World Ends.
An avid reader, she discovered mysteries by reading the Daily News as a youngster. Intrigued by the real life crimes, and how the police worked and eventually solved them, ignited her imagination beyond the ordinary.
Marian has many plans (books) for Jake Carrington and his crew. The third book in the series Mated for Life will be out sometime next year

Thank you so much Marian for being our guest at 7SS! I wish you big sales and many happy readers.

Visit Marian Louette at

“Burn In Hell” available now on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Burn-Carrington-Mystery-Series-ebook/dp/B00B39SYUK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364848938&sr=8-1&keywords=burn+in+hell

XXOO Kat

16 comments:

  1. Best wishes Marian, thank you for being our guest today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for hosting me today, Katalina. All my mystery have romantic elements too. Because what is life without a little mystery and romance!

      Delete
    2. I love the combination of mystery romance! Jake sounds irresistible.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on such a wonderful series. I love policemen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, thank you for stopping by. I love a good cop story too

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your series Marian! It was great to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Madison I like your series

      Delete
    2. A Jake Carrington mystery sounds like a great place to start.

      Delete
  4. Hunky cop, strong-willed heroine, mystery - sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tessie, I hope you check them out. Burn in Hell is close to my heart because I used to work for a cemetery that did cremations and my imagination went wild.

      Delete
    2. Hi Tessie!
      Marian that's an unusual vocation, no doubt it provided lot's of writing fodder.

      Delete
    3. Oh, not so unusual. I was the office manger who helped out with the cremations on occassion, Katalina.
      You know what they say, write about what you know. I only know about the cremation part not mob bosses and such. LOL

      Delete
    4. And even if she did know she ain't tell'n... ; )
      Thank you Marian for bringing something fresh and intriguing to the table. Best wishes to you and Jake Carrington!

      Delete
    5. Thank you so much for hosting me, Katalina. I had a fun time.

      Delete
    6. You're welcome Marian, please come back soon and share more Jake Carrington!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.