Visitors

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Somebody get out the cattle prod...

Once again, I have nothing to report...nada...zilch...zero.

I have given up on writing anything at all, since my thoughts are totally scrambled, and my attention is everywhere but where it needs to be.  I have decided that I will not be doing any conventions this year.  Not even if they drag me kicking and screaming to the hotel. I need a total mind reajdustment. 

Wish that was as simple as a chiropractic readjustment, but it isn't.  I am sorting out things in my life that are a bit mind-blowing, and so far, things are simply not settling into the square holes.  Could be that those damn round pegs weren't meant to fit in there, so I will have to look for another shape.  

Maybe by next Saturday I will have better news.  Sigh.

Fran

  

7 comments:

  1. Honey, you can't stress about writing if life is dealing you other problems. The good thing about writing is it waits for you. Take care of you and your family.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet stuff...glad to know I still have a couple of good pals who read my sad blog posts. LOL!

      Delete
  2. Put things in order Fran and let go of of the "shoulds"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn...I shoulda thought of that. Thanks for leaving a comment, love.

      Delete
  3. Good morning, Fran!
    Your muse will return when the time is right and then you'll be back in the zone, creating wonderful stories we love to read!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you gals...always so upbeat when my muse is a deadbeat...LOL!

      Delete
  4. Hang in there, Fran. My muse is in the deep freeze! You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.