Visitors

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cover Reveal "Fairy In The Flesh"



This is my gorgeous new book cover from Ellora's Cave's very talented cover artist Syneca. She did a terrific job of including all the elements on my wish list.

I'm hoping to start edits on "Fairy In The Flesh" later this week and waiting on word about a paranormal romance I submitted to Ellora's Cave two weeks ago. The new book is a werewolf tale with historical elements and I'm really proud if it. I have my fingers crossed for good luck.

I'm also busy writing the follow up to the book I just submitted while all the characters are fresh in my mind. The new book is going well and practically writing itself. Thank goodness for that.

It's back to work for me. I hope every one has a great week!

XXOO Kat

9 comments:

  1. Stunning cover, Kat!!
    Wow, you have lots of exciting author stuff going on! I bet EC will snap up your werewolf book in a hot second!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to get some of this out there! : )
      At the moment everything is in a holding pattern.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Fran! I really loved writing this story.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! Great cover, Kat! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased Syneca worked the bridge of Avignon and lots of other small details into the cover art, she went out of her way for me and I love her for it.

      Delete
  4. I love the cover, Kat. Syneca does such wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.