Visitors

Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Review Is In

Receiving a positive review is always a fantastic
pick-me up!
 

Michelle, at Another Look Book reviews writes:

"This subject matter is completely authentic for real life and completely relatable."

"I genuinely liked both Alicia and Brad's characters and I felt by the end of the novella, it all wrapped up in a perfect happily ever after for the pair."

Read the full review:
http://anotherlookbookreviews.blogspot.ca/2013/03/discovering-alicia-by-tessie-bradford.html

Have a wonderful weekend~
Tessie
www.tessiebradford.com

 
 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on an awesome review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tessie on a great review! I loved Discovering Alicia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Julia! I take it as a huge compliment that what the reviewer liked was the "reality" of my fiction.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.