Visitors

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Resolutions and Goals


Did you make any resolutions or set any goals for yourself? This year I decided not to. What I did do is set up a new writing schedule, which includes some non-fiction too. January is over and how did I do?
Pretty damn good if I say so myself. The book I started at the beginning of the year is currently at 24K and will be completed and submitted next week.
I subbed another book and a series proposal to one publisher. In my non-fiction I subbed four short stories. I researched, wrote and subbed five queries. Overall I’d say 2013 is off to a great start.
I also decided 2013 is the year for me to reclaim my health and get back in shape. So, while I’m almost back to normal health, I’m taking the exercise slow. I’m walking a mile a few times a week. I have a surgery in March to help one of my health problems.
I’m taking the steps to find a new job and building a foundation to write full time.  
All in all this year is going to be a great year. I feel it.
How about you?

3 comments:

  1. I'm always inspired and amazed by your resilience. You're an iron-clad force of nature that can't be stopped! Congratulations on finishing that new WIP. I'm already in love with your hero "H"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! You were a huge help with guiding the WIP forward. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, Amber. I hope it's a wonderful year for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.