Visitors

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things



The last 2 ½ months have been, what is the word I’m looking for, um, let’s go with challenging!
I had emergency surgery on December 7th and was basically bedridden until February 5th when I had major surgery.  I’m finally on the slow road to recovery and am extremely excited to be feeling up to blogging. Could this mean that getting back into author mode is on the horizon? I sure hope so!

Discovering Alicia released yesterday! It is my return to writing a novella length story after greatly enjoying creating Erotic Gem short shorts for the last year. Check it out at: www.replendencepublishing.com

Have a wonderful weekend~

Tessie

www.tessiebradford.com

 


5 comments:

  1. Hugs Tessie. I'm so glad you're back. I'm going to buy my copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amber! I hope you enjoy D.A.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Tessie and happy release day! Discovering Alicia is a great novella and hope there'll be another soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Kat!! I'm so happy you enjoyed D.A. and I too hope another book will be taking shape soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Tessie. So sorry to hear you've had it this rough. Feel better fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.