Visitors

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday again?

I am a total couch potato again...sigh...

I have honed being lazy to an art form...I watched three Harry Potter movies today. I ignored my room, which desperately needs to be cleaned out. I didn't even do my dishes. I almost forgot it was Saturday.

I did manage to write about 500 words yesterday. Does that count?

Didn't think so.

I am so lazy, I can't stand myself. :(

Oh, well...I think one and a half paragraphs is all I can manage to blog tonight.

Hugs...

Fran Lee 

6 comments:

  1. I think the bitter cold is making you want to snuggle on the couch with good movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely...just finished the 7th Harry Potter movie. Now starting on Ywilight again...LOL!

      Delete
  2. It's winter... 500 words is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Fran... I am so unproductive these days it ain't funny. It'll get better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I simply ran out of erotic steam...sigh...

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.