Visitors

Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's almost a New Year....

What are your New Year Resolutions?

Mine are simple...finish off a few wips....lose 50 pounds...figure out how to avoid candy at all costs...the usual stuff.  The usual resolutions that fall by the wayside within a few weeks...or even days...after the New Year rings in.  But I do fully intend to finish at least ONE of those wips.  Don't have much of a choice.  I like paying the bills and eating too much to not do that.

Now that Christmas is over and the tree is safely tucked away in its packing box for another year, it's time to stop putting off the work...and get down to it once more.  I've been such a lazy woman the past year.  But I need to get energized and get crackin'...

So if you don't hear from me as often, know that I am buried in my wips, trying to finish at least one by the end of January.

Have a marvelous New Year...

Fran Lee 

7 comments:

  1. Yup, I have a few of those unresolved resolutions. :)
    Can't keep away from the candy. I love it too much.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran I hope 2013 will a creative, busy year with many WIPs inspiring you.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy working, Fran! I'll expect many books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.