Visitors

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy 12/12/12!


Today’s blog is a mixed bag of stuff but it’s all good stuff!
Did you know Ellora’s Cave has redesigned their website? The new site is filled with ruby red splendor and it is so much easier to use. Please check it out as soon as you can.


Ellora’s Cave: http://www.ellorascave.com/

Jael our heroine from “Claimed By Dragons” was interview yesterday at Paranormal Cravings. This interview was so much fun to write and I hope you’ll get a chance to stop by and read it.




Also today is 12/12/12. How exciting! Today’s the last time any of us will live through a day with a completely repetitive date. I don’t know what significance that date has on our lives, if anything, but I suspect it must mean a lot to someone so let’s celebrate 12/12/12 just for the hell of it. Cheers to 12/12/12!


I’m close to finishing another WIP for Ellora’s Cave and hoping to submit this novella before Christmas. This one’s a paranormal, time travel Bohemian artist adventure and I’m really enjoying it. Right now I’m totally in love with my French hero André.



Have a lovely week everyone!

XXOO Kat

3 comments:

  1. Happy 12/12/12!!!!

    What a lovely man. I think he needs my company. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop by Amber, Andre would love to say hello.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.