Visitors

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sexual fantasies...


Amber's post made me think a lot about this...

And since it raised some pretty strong feelings in this old broad about sexual fantasies, I thought I would take it a few steps further...

It isn't about the size of a man's cock. Or the stamina. Or the willingness to experiment and have fun. It's about the way he cares whether his partner feels confident. Or lovable. Or beautiful. Or desirable. Those important factors...all built of emotions and mental images...can make or break any attempt to put tab "A" into slot "B" with any real success or enjoyment for both partners. Can tilt the scale to allow both partners to enjoy orgasmic sex.

That's the very reason why I began writing romance novels. Because I knew that there were utterly millions of women who yearned for a man who cared enough to make sex a wondrous, delicious, and memorable happening. So I wrote about men who were willing to give as good as they got...or better. And I wrote heroines who learned to love all aspects of sex with their hero. Those were my fantasies. 

I became determined to create heroes who were the antithesis of the men I knew. The epitome of what I desired in a man. The luscious carrot dangling on a string in front of the hungry donkey. I created men who were strong and hard...yet flawed and vulnerable. Men who were able to step beyond their own wants and needs to make mental and physical love to the women who inspired them.

And I created women who were strong enough to accept them as they are. Help them learn about themselves. Women who gave as good as they got...or better. 

If you have read any of my books, tell me what you feel about my heroes. Do they affect others the way they affected me?

Hugs...

Fran Lee




8 comments:

  1. My apologies,I haven't read any of your titles yet but I certainly agree with your criteria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot damn, yeah! I love your heroes. Thunder Horse and James Rhee are my fantasy heroes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of my guys...wish I could find a non-fictional one like them.

      Delete
  3. I loved Mike in "Nothing But Sex"! He was so protective and sweet.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. He is rather darling. I really do like him.

      Delete
  4. Your male characters are heroes because of their emotional layers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love. I believe in making them the best they can be.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.