Visitors

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I got this wonderful pic off Facebook...

I wish I knew where I could buy one of these trees...

I think I would get one for each room of the house...bedroom included.  I think is some kind of fur tree...

I just bought several cover shots on Jimmy Thomas' 50% off Black Friday sale.  His pictures are inexpensive as usual, but who can resist 50% off?

Yesterday was the official release day for my print compilation, Broken Rules. Unfortunately, it has not yet shown up on the New Releases page. Guess it sorta slipped by with Thanksgiving and all.  I am having a contest for readers of this blog only and it will end on November 30, 2013.  Read the excerpts on the Ellora's Cave pages here:
Next, go to my website and send me an e-mail from my "contact Fran" page. The subject should be "Rules".  Tell me in the body of the e-mail what city each heroine lives in.  Then be sure to give me your full name and your mailing address. Since this is a print book, I can't go by your call sign and an e-mail addy.  LOL!

On November 30, I will toss all entries into the hat and have my grandson draw one out.  Of course, the winner will get an autographed print copy.

There will be secondary prizes of various kinds, as well.  

Hugs!

Fran Lee

8 comments:

  1. Jimmy Thomas photos 50% off...?
    Fran I love your idea of Black Friday shopping!
    The Christmas Tree you're look at is actually a "Douglas Fir". Douglas is a very nice man and adds a touch of holiday cheer to any bedroom. By all means call Mr. Fir and have him light up your room! LOL
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I was looking at that furry chest and decided he had to be "fur" tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you were right, I love Jimmy's majestic fur!

      Delete
  3. Love the pic, Fran! Great idea! Wishing you the best holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your print release, Fran!

    And that picture sure gives new (and fantastic) meaning to holiday decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooohhh, yeah. I would love to plant a batch of these around my yard in the spring, too...

      Delete
  5. Sigh...as usual, no body seems to read my posts because nobody entered my giveaway. I didn't get one single e-mail. Maybe I should just throw up my hands and stop right here. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.