Visitors

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hana's Handyman Nails It!




Happy Halloween Everyone! There will be no tricks today, only treats!

I have a treat for you. Tessie Bradford has a new release today and it’s wonderful. “Hana’s Handyman” is part of the Resplendence Publishing Gem series. A Gem is a quick, steamy read for a bargain price. I’m addicted to these tasty little reads as a perfect late night treat before bed and I heartily encourage you to try one!

“Hana’s Handyman” is an erotic fantasy for grown-ups. Hana is a savvy homeowner who needs some help with her fixer-upper.

She hires a handsome handyman named Sam who’s not only competent at his job, he’s also highly appreciative of a sexy woman his own age.

This short story is beautifully written, completely believable and very steamy. I loved Hana and Sam. By the end of the story I was very happy for Hana that she allowed Sam to lay some new pipe for her and nail her floorboards. I’m totally sold on the idea of inviting a sexy man into my home to fix everything.

I highly recommend Hana’s Handyman and it’s available today from Resplendence Publishing!

This is Tessie Bradford’s Resplendence page:

Want more treats from Tessie Bradford? Leave a comment and your email address and you will be entered to win a free ebook of Bradford’s ménage shape-shifter Gem “Emily’s Destiny”! We’ll pick a winner tomorrow.

Here’s another Halloween treat, Peter Murphy, Trent Reznor and TV On the Radio performing “Bela Lugosi’s Dead” at a sound check.



Happy Halloween!

XXOO Kat

16 comments:

  1. I know Sandy hit hard and I send my prayers to all of you who were in the storm's path. I'm so sorry that this Halloween season was extra scary. May it pass soon.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great review...looks good!
    Add my wish for safety and well-being to those in Sandy's path!
    ivegotmail8889@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this new book from Tessie. I'm sure it'll be another hot one.

    Yes, my prayers go out to those hard hit. We've seen such devastation I can't imagine what others are going through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amber! You were one of my friends that I was concerned about. Are you okay?

      Delete
  4. The pictures and news reports of the storm's destruction are frightening! My heart goes out to those affected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!! What a fantastic way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Halloween and Happy Release Day Tessie!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations, Tessie! This looks like another winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! Happy Halloween, I know this is your day!

      Delete
  7. Yum! Congrats, Tessie - I love your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia!
      Julia is another lady who really knows how to write short fiction with a punch.
      XXOO Kat

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.