Visitors

Tuesday, October 9, 2012


I’m working hard this week to finish a really fun paranormal short novel for Ellora’s Cave. I’m hoping to finish soon.

Amber and I are at Read 2 Review today with a spotlight interview. Please drop by and leave a comment if you can.

Also "Claimed By Dragons" will be starting three virtual book tours later this month with Coffee Beans and Love Scenes.


Didn't Liz at Coffee Beans and Love Scenes make a gorgeous banner? I love it.

Then we'll make the rounds with the lovely Roxanne Rhoads' Bewitching Book Tours



And then we tour with BTS Book Trailer Showcase. "The Strix" is currently touring with BTS. 
BTS has just partnered with Barnes & Noble. Big news for them and great news for any autor needing promo.



There will be prizes and lots of varied excerpts on this tour so please follow along. I’ll be posting updates here and on Facebook. I try to answer every comment because I love them!

Speaking of Facebook. I completely ignored Facebook for several years and just the other week reopened my page. I’m hooked again and spending too much time there. I would love to hear from you. Please friend and share whatever you like. If it’s romance author and reader friendly I’ll share it. 

XXOO Kat

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for dropping by today.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of touring!!!! I'm sure you'll get many new fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tessie the book tours help so much. Those ladies work hard and make it possible for authors to spend more time writing.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.