Visitors

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall is falling!




Autumn is my favorite time of year for visiting the farmer’s markets. Last night I made the season’s first pot of vegetable soup with pasta for dinner, and it was delicious.

I love making soups. They’re an easy solution for dinner at the end of a busy day, but lately it has just been too hot in the evening to even consider leaning my face over a steaming bowl of soup. I didn’t make soup all summer, but now that the farmer’s markets are offering so many great autumn vegetables this is the time to get the soup pot out again.


Soup is not the only thing I got cook’n! “Clamed By Dragons” will be released September 25th from Loose Id Publishing. Amber and I are really excited about book two in the Bag Of Tricks book series. This one is a very erotic dragon-shifter ménage with a lot of humor and big time adventure. We can’t wait to start sharing excerpts!

My WIP for the new Ellora’s Cave book series is chugging along. I’m really enjoying it, and I’m hoping to be finished by October.

I have to admit I’m already cruising Halloween stores. One opened near me and I can’t wait for the fun fall and winter holidays to start.

Have a great week!

XXOO Kat

7 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, thank you for stopping by!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one will be good...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fran, Amber led the way on this one and it's a really fun sexy book.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for book 2. As for the Fall and I'm not ready. Sorry. I'm going kicking and screaming. I need the sun and warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because we didn't get a summer yet!
      All work and no play... lol

      Delete
  4. I'm so looking forward to Claimed by Dragons!

    As for Fall arriving - hooray!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tessie, Claimed by Dragons is a real adventure with two very sexy men.
      I'm an autumn girl too, I love it.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.