Visitors

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Projects!


I've had this song stuck in my head for almost two days. I love it and I am ready to take that tiger outside for a ride...


This was another busy week. I finished all principle edits for "Claimed By Dragons" last week and Amber and I are really excited to share this book with everyone else. This story has a lot of humor and adventure and I fell in love big time with the dragon-shifters Roarke and Kypton and the troubles they face as half human beings in a modern world.

This is our new cover for "Claimed By Dragons" coming September 28th from Loose Id Publishing.



I also started the first two chapters of a new book series recently contracted to Ellora’s Cave that is so much fun to write! I’m working on this series with eight other terrific EC authors and I can’t wait until we’re a little further into the project to start sharing details about it.  

Next Wednesday author Liz Crowe will be my guest and she has lots to share including an exclusive deleted scene from her new book "Conditional Offer" Please check back next Wednesday for that!

Have a wonderful week!

XXOO Kat

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, that tiger is going to get ridden. : )
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy lady!!! I'm so looking forward to meeting your dragon shifters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tessie you will love Amber's dragons!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover. Looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! Your new Steampunk cover for "Moonlight and Mechanicals" is amazing and I know the book will be too!
      XXOO Kat

      Delete
  5. great cover Kat! I just got the first book in the series, looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it Liz and thank you!
      XXOO Kat

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.