Visitors

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lazy Girl Post!



Today I'm writing a lazy girls' post because I'm editing "Claimed By Dragons" book 2 in the Bag Of Tricks book series and it needs my full attention. This book was Amber's love child and it's a wonderful and very naughty book if I say so myself.

On an even more joyful note--school starts next week! I can't wait. My "tween" will be the responsibility of the state school system from 9 am to 3 pm, hurrah!

I don't mean to sound like a bad mom who wants to see the back of their child's head walking onto campus and hopefully learning something of value, but I'm just so exhausted. It was a hard, fast summer with no days off and lots of neighborhood boys in my house everyday, eating and eating and eating everything but my carpets.

I'm hoping the autumn will slow down a little so I can actually enjoy all the good things that are going around me. My favorite season is coming and I can't wait.

XXOO Kat

7 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! Thanks for dropping by.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two weeks before my daughter returns to school, but we'll be having fun in the sun next week in Florida. We all need this vacation!

    Wish you were coming with us...oh and Marie Rose. She wants me to take her. I'd do it in a heartbeat if I could. :o)

    You deserve a special treat. Hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching my son walk back into school will be my "special treat"!!!
    Have a great time in Florida, I wish I was going too!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's hoping your autumn is a little more quiet. But I doubt it - knowing you! I hope your son has a great school year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia! Very soon the big push will be behind me and I can look back and say--"I did it!" because at the beginning of summer I was scared... lol
      XXOO Kat

      Delete
  5. Although it's been more than a few years, I certainly remember the motherly elation which occurred with the return of teenagers to school!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tessie! When the neighborhood kids go back to school-there will be sunshine in my heart! : )
      XXOO Kat

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.