Visitors

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Winners chosen and prizes sent...

I want to thank everyone who entered...

In a day to two I will begin the pre-release contest for Come, My Love, to be released August 29, 2012.  My "Quickie"! LOL!


On a sour note, today was also the grand release day for another pirate site offering all of my books (including this one).  I just have to shake my head. The lady who is giving all of my books away is a professional dog trainer. I hope she gets bitten on the butt by one of her students. LOL! I sicced our pirate chasers on her.


Still waiting for a verdict from my editor on the sequel to Hallie's Cats.  They say "no news is good news" but I have found that it is often a prelude to another reject.  Sigh.  Maybe I should just give up on getting Cal his own gal?

I have been buying all the new books that all of my pals have out recently...and I am actually trying to read them instead of simply storing them on my flashdrive. :)  I have three books that I have been working my way through this week...more next week.

Have a wonderful week, my dears...

Fran Lee

4 comments:

  1. Please don't give up on Cal's story, Fran!!!! I loved Hallie's Cat's and can't wait to read Cal's HEA!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Cal sorta wants his story told, too...LOL!

      Delete
  2. Hallie's Cats was a great read, I'm sure you'll get good news.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping fingers, toes, and eyes crossed, dear...thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.