Visitors

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July!



Happy 4th of July to everyone!


This has been a crazy week of work but I love what’s happening and what I have to show for my time and trouble.

Yesterday I had the beautiful honor of having a lovely new friend and soul sister, Liz Crowe dedicate her latest steamy novel “Cheeky Blonde” to me! I was thrilled. I loved this novel and I can’t wait to talk a bit more about it and help her promote here on 7SS. Liz is a bold, fresh voice in women’s fiction and I love her take on no-holds-barred alpha males and so will you. Sean is dreamy.


“Something Wicked This Way Comes Volume 2” has continued to get good reviews and will be available in print from Ellora’s Cave Publishing July 11th.

http://www.jasminejade.com/p-10221-something-wicked-this-way-comes-volume-2.aspx

Amber Skyze and me are gearing up for the release of first book in our Bag Of Tricks book series for Loose Id Publishing. These are really amazing, big beautiful books that I am very proud of. I just got the cover for “The Strix” last night and I’m dying to share it but I have to wait, and it’s killing me. The man on the cover took my breath away, he’s “Tyr” the Dacian gladiator for sure.

We have a young German exchange student staying with us and I can't wait to introduce him to our 4th of July celebration. 

Have a safe wonderful holiday!

XXOO Kat

7 comments:

  1. Next week I want to post some news about The Strix!
    It's been under the radar for too long.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I want to see our cover!!!!!! lol

    Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I thought you were cc-ed! I'll send it now!
      XXOO Kat

      Delete
  3. Have a great holiday, Kat! And congrats on all your wonderful goings on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tessie! Happy 4th to you and your family.
      XXOO Kat

      Delete
  4. Happy 4th, my friends! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Fran congratulations on all those great upcoming releases!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.