Visitors

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Two books on the coming soom list...

 It doesn't rain around me...it pours.


But this kind of downpour is just fine by me.  Two of my back list books from another publisher have been revised, refreshed, and submitted to Ellora's Cave, and will be released within the next month.  I am happy to say that they are greatly improved, from sexy new covers to a few plot changes.

My Sexy Sensei was previously published elsewhere under the title "A Brief Moment of Pleasure".  

For those of you who have read it under that title, thank you.  If you enjoyed it, again, thanks.  If you have never read it under either title, it will be released on July 27, 2012!  You can find the excerpt here:



This little gem was formerly titled "First and Ten".  It, too, has received a classy new cover, and has been revised considerably.  It is a "Quickie(R)" and is priced to sell!  

If you have enjoyed it under its prior title, thanks for buying!  If you have not yet enjoyed it, you can find it (in early August) at:


I am still waiting for first edits on my other full-length novel, titled Never Tempt Fate.  I hope to see them within the next few days.  

I am currently running a pre-release giveaway contest on my Facebook fan page just for my fans there, plus an open-to-everyone giveaway over at my websiteSo if you are interested, drop in, and check them out!

Hugs!

Fran Lee

4 comments:

  1. How exciting that your stories are having a second coming, Fran!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Sounds rather mystic, doesn't it? Thanks, sweetie!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Fran, this is a sweet little victory. Best wishes to you!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love! I can always count on you two to comment. I love it!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.