Visitors

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday's Scribe is waaay off schedule again...


I guess I am thinking of Snowbird again...

Being a lazy woman again...spent several days trying to figure out my new direction, and have stayed up waaay too late every night.  Getting to sleep at 5:00 a.m. is not a good thing.  Of course, it's not a BAD thing, either, but I sorta like getting up earlier than 2:00 p.m. each day.  Sigh.

I find that I need about 9 to 10 hours of good sleep a night to feel decent.  While I was working a regular job, I seemed to thrive on 6 to 7 hours a night, but now that I am free to stay up as late as I like, I find that I am unable to turn off the computer (or the Sega Genesis CD-X)  before the wee hours of the morning.  

You see, I became addicted to a battle game called "Dark Wizard" on the CD-X game system.  It's an old game...very hard to find and rare now.  I pulled it out a couple of weeks ago, cleaned the dust off, and started playing again.  Love it, but it plays hell with my sleep schedule...worse than the computer. 

So I think I will drive back up to Snowbird tomorrow, since it is only 25 minutes from my home, and spend a day walking in the trees and shade.  It's a marvelous 75 degrees up the canyon, while it is a hot, dry 95 down here.  It will be a great refresher.

You have a wonderful day, kiddies.

Hugs!

Fran Lee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.