Visitors

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Appreciating Help


I was searching for inspiration for my next book. By 'searching' I mean wracking my brain for a premise, or a character, or a setting, or a conflict; anything which would stir up my creative juices.

My thoughts were scattered.

The kernel of an idea started to take shape, but I was unsure.

I reached out to my critique partner/friend extraordinaire. She asked great questions, offered much needed insight and patiently listened as I worked through some of the details. Her suggestions, support and encouragement have again inspired me! My wip is now well on it's way, and my plan is to sub it by August 1st.

Have a great weekend!

Tessie
www.tessiebradford.com

5 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you have a friend who can nudge you into your next book. :)

    Have fun writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm so excited for you and for us readers! Go Tessie, work that WIP!
      XXOO Kat

      Delete
  3. Cool, Tessie! Inspiration is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat & Julia! It sure feels great to be writing something new.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.