Visitors

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sur le Point! or Your Pointing Sir!


Whoops!

Look closely, is that what I think I see? Is there a tiny tear in the upper left hand corner of that cloth backdrop?

This picture showed up in yesterday’s email titled “New on the job?”

I’m all for cultural enrichment and I think it’s wonderful when a ballet company is brave enough to actually include some nuts and a big thick nutcracker in the Nutcracker Suite.

That poor guy must hate knowing his, ahem… Personal moment is zipping around the world. Sorry dude, I had to share.

In other news, there is no news. I have so many good things going on, and I can’t talk about any of them yet. It’s just killing me! lol

All I can say is 2012 has brought more positive changes my way in the past 11 days than the last months of 2011 combined. I’m going to go with the changes!

XXOO Kat


9 comments:

  1. I know that image of whisper-thin sheer tights and a ballet boner is burned into your mind...
    What's your idea for a caption?
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Poor guy. LOL

    Yes,2012 is going to be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo. We're laughing but really that guy has nothing to be ashamed of! lol
    Yes, I have high hopes for 2012!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this picture would be fantastic advertising for any company that makes supporter/cups for athletes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tessie!
    It would also be a great ad for opaque hosiery with "control top" technology woven in. I'm not sure every embarrassing bulge can be smoothed out, but it's worth a try!
    Those tights are so sheer, that guy was just begging for trouble from the get go.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia, I knew you'd laugh at this!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um...I think the "tear" was in his leotard, honey...ooops...that just popped out. OMG! Blushing here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL if the leotard was not already torn, I'm sure lycra failure was imminent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.