Visitors

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Uncertainly Yours will be released December 16, 2011

Fran Lee
I am running a contest to win a free copy of my new release over at my blog, so feel free to enter.  The rules for the contest are simple...simply leave a comment on my blog telling me which Fran Lee book is your favorite, (or if you have never read one of my books, tell me that LOL) and make sure you leave at least your first name and your e-mail address (unless we have a long term friendship and I know you well) because on December 24th, at midnight, my grandson will draw the winning name from all entries...and if your name and e-mail aren't readily visible, your entry may end up being replaced by another entry with all the info requested.

Sigh.

Please don't assume that your Google or Yahoo profile has enough info about you to let me know the needed stuff.  Many of you make those profiles private, and your winning entry is then gently tipped into the "going going gone" bin, and another lucky winner is drawn.  Also, some of my dear pals have changed e-mail addresses or have altered their Google/Yahoo screen names, and I don't recognize them. So if you have already entered, but didn't give the correct info to receive your prize (since everyone who enters will win a prize of some kind) please go back on over and correct your entry.  (Don't worry Amber...even though your AOL profile is hidden when I clicked your profile, you were wise enough to sign your name on the comment!) Thanks for that!

So I hope everyone goes over to enter now, because I absolutely will NOT spam all my loops and groups and blogs with continuous reminders.  One notice is all you get, so don't delay.  As I mentioned, every entrant wins something.  (If you have already received a pdf copy of A Christmas Carol from me in past Christmas contests, let me know so I can send you a classic adventure instead.)

So go for it...enjoy...and I will see you next Saturday with my special Christmas post. 
Hugs!

Fran Lee

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait! Congrats Fran.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I'm very excited about this book! Sexy cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see "Uncertainly Yours" certainly headed our way!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your upcoming release, Fran!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.