Visitors

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Uncertainly Yours released yesterday...



Thanks to those of you who went over to purchase yesterday...I do appreciate your enjoyment of my books.  The contest to win a free copy will run over at my blog through midnight Christmas Eve.

I know that I do not always jump into the blog and leave comments, but I do visit, and buy books that sound luscious to me.  I am certain that I don't do my fair share of leaving comments, but I just purchased and downloaded two dozen marvelous books from your posts...so rest assured that I see and heed your posts, dear friends.  :)


It has been a very stressful month...lots of stuff happening and loads of things that had to be done.  So forgive me for not coming around more often...and I wish everyone a wonderful weekend.  Don't spend too much money on shopping...





Hugs!
 
Fran Lee

 

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Fran and congratulations on release of another great book!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Fran!
    Congrats on your release!
    I hope things de-stress for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Fran! I'm glad to see you back on your horse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.