Visitors

Monday, December 5, 2011

SANTA, CUTIE, I want a MAN in my stocking!

Tomorrow, my newest little bit of holiday cheer appears! SANTA, CUTIE comes from my love of the song, SANTA, BABY, an earthy tidbit of fun that leaves me smiling.
One lyric that zips in my head?
"Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed..."
Of course, the singer is talking about loving Santa and making a lush long list of goodies she'd like to have from him.
In SANTA, CUTIE, I give my heroine her present from Santa–a man in her stocking. Snort.
As Gil Santana, the hero, says to her, "Not just in your stocking, babe!"
Tomorrow!
From Decadent Publishing!
And if you'd like MORE MORE MORE, do buy the entire holiday antho, MADAME EVE's 1NIGHT STAND HOLIDAY ANTHOLOGY.
gorgeous cover, oui?

5 comments:

  1. You've been busy Cerise! These Holiday stories sure look like fun.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great choices! :)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day Before release Day, Cerise!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Going over to buy...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.