Visitors

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Review for Seduced by Blood



Taylor Tryst has crafted a story that hits the ground running and never lets up. Seduced by Blood is intense, exciting and extremely hot! Taylor has a unique vision of vampires, who they are and what makes them ‘tick’, which I found to be fresh and intriguing.


The h/h, Nevada and Gunner, are well-developed, believable characters who I immediately understood, liked, and rooted for. A key third character, Braden, is also fascinating – and I have it on good authority that he will have his own story soon!!!


I highly recommend Seduced by Blood. It will definitely warm you up a cold winter day! Check it out on Amazon.com.


Wishing everyone a healthy, happy, prosperous and peaceful 2012~

 Tessie




7 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting read. I'll have to check it out! :)

    Congrats Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tessie! I appreciate the review. It's a little scary, waiting to see how your 'baby' will be received. lol

    Hi Amber! I'm waving hard here! lol

    Happy New Year, everyone. Let's all have a safe and happy year. Some good cheer is needed, I think.

    Again, thank you. :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this story sounds great! Congratulations Taylor.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cerise & Kat!
    I can't wait for the next Sangre Novel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Taylor. Great book and sweet review!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.