Visitors

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Attempt at Self-Publishing

I'm taking my Aspen Mountain books to self-publishing. I've just about completed edits for Wild Lickins which is now Wild in Paradise. I'm making some changes, nothing huge, but enough. I love this cover and send out special thanks to Valerie Tibbs. She designed the first cover for this novella and so I asked her to design the new one. She did a fantastic job capturing exactly what I wanted.
I'm hoping to have this M/M story up on Amazon by Friday. I'll be offering it for .99 for the first week and then $1.49 after.

Next week I'll try to share my experience with self-publishing!

Cheers,
Amber

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Congrats Amber!
    This cover is beautiful!
    I'm really looking forward to hearing about your self-pubbing experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Amber on reclaiming a great book! The cover is beautiful.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kat and Tessie. It's the same idea as the first one, so I'm happy. Wish I were there on the beach now!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Amber! I can't wait to hear about your experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.