Visitors

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dancing In The Sheets


My sister told me there’s a new vibrator being offered from Adam and Eve.com that can be plugged into an iPod or MP3 players, so the user can enjoy the soundtrack of their choice with a matching vibration while they get off.

Good idea? Maybe. I hate to think what might happen with the wrong tunes, grating rhythms or somber tempos getting mixed up with what happens naturally when women with vivid imaginations get a little quality time with their vibrators. What if somebody messed with your music files and lined up Ethel Merman’s greatest hits to play at a crucial moment or a dour tuba solo? It could happen.

Discreet use of a buzzing vibrator in a busy household is often challenging enough. I’m not sure I can handle a private soundtrack playing loudly or worse getting caught wearing ear buds that prevent me from hearing someone politely knocking and then flinging open the bedroom door... It could happen.

I went to the Adam and Eve site and saw an eyeful of inventive, interesting and bizarre sex toys. I did not however see the magical, musical, iPod vibrator my sister mentioned. Perhaps it’s still in the R& D stage and not yet ready to send us dancing in the sheets?

I did start thinking about what music I would choose to accompany me on the musical vibrator. Just for the titles and lyrics alone I’d have to start with Johnny Cash’s “Burning Ring Of Fire”, Tom Jones “What’s New Pussycat?” and Nine Inch Nails “Closer”, but I know there are thousands of other pun song titles out there.

What songs would you put on your vibrating iPod if such amazing devices exist?

XXOO Kat

8 comments:

  1. That photo for anyone who might not know, is a very young Johnny Cash.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I'd have to give that some thought. I still can't get rid of the image of vibing to Ethel Merman or someone walking in while in the act! lol

    Amber Skyze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ain't technology grand!!!

    The first song that poppes into my head is
    'Loves My Cock' by Jackyll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Adam and Eve ... they must have so much fun in their R&D dept. They actually have a small vibrator that plugs into the lighter of your car. Try explaining that eratic driving to the officer who pulls you over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the possibilities boggle the mind, truly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tessie, I insist you blog about what's on your iPod. You're such a nice lady but frankly I suspect you have a lot of nasty hot-ass heavy metal melting your music files... lol Go Rockers!
    (Does anyone remember the "Buzzcocks"?)
    Amber, wouldn't blaring show tunes be the worst? Imagine an abrupt switch from silky Barry White to the little girl's shrill solo in "Annie"!
    Nina, that plug-in vibe sounds like a menace to society. Aren't people distracted enough when they drive? Can you imagine getting caught driving through one of those Photo-Enforced intersections and having a picture taken during the big moment?
    Come on Liz, admit you'd get a buzz from the Foo-Fighters! lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! I can just see people walking down the street, listening to their ipods and getting off on their vibrators! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia. what a wonderful world that would be...lol Yikes is right!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.