Visitors

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Coming November 30th


And here is the cover for my second November release!!


BLURB:

Emily’s been keeping her two alpha male mates at arm’s length, fearing that with their traditional changeling values, they will try to curb her independent, free-spirited nature. She loves them both with all of her heart, but takes off to Europe when they press their suit. After a whole bunch of soul-searching, Emily’s home, ready to embrace life with her men.

Colby and Darrin have never doubted that Emily is their destined mate. They’ve played by her rules for a very long time in an effort to prove their love. The game is about to change.

I know I should be focusing on Sensations coming out next week Wednesday (11/9), but I'm really excited about this one, too!! 

Have a great weekend~
Tessie

  

6 comments:

  1. I loved Emily's Destiny. This is one very hot menage that can be enjoyed in one sitting! I highly recommend it.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kat!
    You were such a wonderful help during the process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! My pleasure, please let me help you again soon! (fanning face from hot M/F/M scene)
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa Tessie! You are working your little ass off! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful what you ask for, Kat!!! :)
    I'm hoping to get some serious work done on my wip this weekend, so be ready for me to be bugging you again real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wish the writing process had the ability to diminish that particular body part, Julia!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.