Visitors

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Boring Blog!

It’s four in the morning and I’m trying to think up a topic for today’s blog and realized I have nothing. Nada. Zilch. LOL


I can tell you I’m writing. Since the first of the month I’ve written about 5k. It feels good and the story is really taking shape in my mind. This is my first attempt at writing paranormal and a shape shifter so I hope I don’t disappoint anyone. :o)

I’m having a good time. I’m jealous of my writing partner too. All I can tell you is she’s going to blow you away with her book. I wake up every morning anticipating what she’s added. Katalina will not disappoint any of her readers.

They’re calling for high 60s today in New England. I’m going to enjoy the warm weather, because it will likely snow tomorrow.



Happy Tuesday

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are writing and enjoying it. Neither of you disappoint your readers in any way with anything you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie...

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber I love what I'm reading from you! I feel so lucky to be working with you and I'm having fun too.
    I hope your birthday was wonderful, I send my love and best wishes for a great year ahead.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of you are smokin' good writers! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Julia, same to you sweetie!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.