Visitors

Monday, October 3, 2011

The Girl with Laryngitis, the Wave and the Smile!

Who? Me. As you read this today, I wing my way home with Desiree Holt, Allie Standifer, and Brenna Zinn, all on same plane from Romanticon, EC's annual conference.
Yes, I was the one who waved and smiled, but did not talk. Couldn't. A WILD case of sinus and laryngitis (brought home from Barcelona and Sorrento?) shut my mouth. (And my doc set me up with STUFF so that, no, I was not contagious.  Just mute!)
Maybe a good thing!!!!
At left?
The Boqueria off Las Rambla in central Barcelona!  Jamon, anyone? Iberico ham, cured to a melt-in-your mouth savory delight. 
Expensive? As you can see from the signs, ABsolutely!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, is that a deli case or a jewelry store? A man could pay his mistress in jamon!
    I cannot believe that you were not allowed to talk, whistle at Caveman, shout, or tell stories at RomantiCon. How unjust is that?!
    I hope you feel better soon.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about RomantiCon. I'm sure it was a great time...sorry you couldn't talk. :(
    Feel better soon.

    Hugs,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun at Romanticon with you, doll! So much silliness and laughter! It was wonderful seeing you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.