Visitors

Thursday, September 1, 2011



On Sunday, I turned in my second 'Erotic Gem' short, short story, Emily's Destiny, to Resplendence Publishing! Emily is a very lucky woman - she has two alpha male mates dedicated to seeing to her every pleasure!!



Recently, my pleasure has been having some time to devote to reading. I've re-read some favorites, and discovered a couple of new to me authors!


I'm writing this on Wednesday night. Tomorrow, one of my dog children, Rex, is having surgery to remove a tumor. Over the years we have taken care of many animals in various stages of need, but each situation is unique, and I'm nervous. Best case scenerio is that he'll come home on Saturday with two drainage tubes and need to be completely limited in his activity. As always, our living room will be converted into the infirmary due to us being able to gate it off from the rest of the house. Hubby brought home pieces of foam that my daughter used to fill the 'comfy bed' she sewed for him since he won't be able to jump into our bed for a while. We've also had long, heartfelt talks with Maggie, our other dog, about the reasons why they will have to be kept separate for a while (I'm not sure she gets it!?!!).


Have a happy and safe Labor Day Weekend~

Tessie







5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new submission. I know I'm looking forward to it becoming available.

    Prayers for a speedy recovery for Rex. Our animals are just like kids.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amber. I'm really enjoying the challenge of writing the super short stories.
    Last night I read Bronwyn Green's 'Does Your Mother Know?'. I highly recommend it!

    I appreciate your thoughts for Rex. The vet told us this morning he will call us after 5:00 tonight - it's going to be a long day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tessie, your new short stories are amazing! I love them.
    I wish Rex a speedy recovery and I hope poor Maggie will understand. I'm sure she will.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new work and I hope Rex gets well fast! You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kat & Julia!

    The vet just called to say Rex came through surgery well, although it did end up being a bit more involved than he originally anticipated. We're very hopeful that he will be home Saturday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.