Visitors

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jumping Ship

As you all know I’m taking a break from writing. In all reality I haven’t written since April or May, aside from 5k to finish a contracted book.
In addition to reading I’ve got a new addiction – the Investigation Discovery channel. I love this channel. I especially like the show Deadly Women. These women and their crimes fascinate me. What makes their brain tick? What makes them snap enough to take a life or in some cases multiple lives?
I also like to watch Aphrodite Jones. She writes about some intense killers.
So where am I going with all this? I’ve found the desire to write True Crime books. I really want to write about crazy women or men. I want to step out of my comfort zone and take on something totally new and challenging.
Don’t get me wrong I’m not some crazed person. I just find twisted people fascinating. I personally could never harm anyone and in all reality if I wanted to get away with murder I probably could have in my first marriage. ;)
Anyway I’m going to start researching and see if I can find some interesting subjects to write about.
I’ll keep you posted.

Oh and a special Happy Birthday to my oldest daughter, Brittany! Love ya honey.

Until Next Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. See inspiration comes from the weirdest places. Good luck on your new journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll do great with a new genre and I'm looking forward to seeing where this new path takes you.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.