Visitors

Monday, September 12, 2011

Fawning all over the place

No more than a day old!
I try to tend my garden. Herbs. A few roses. One day awhile ago, here in parched Texas, I went out in the noonday sun to pick a few herbs for salad for dinner. I nearly stepped on one of these! He was nestled up against one of the rocks with which we surround our herb and flower garden and then fence it off. Mama must have thought this a safe place to leave Baby. Fine. Great idea, Mom. Except that you should have told me!
Since our buddy Prince passed away the day after Easter, we have been visited more and more by Mama Deer, her Baby/ies and Brother, Sister, et al.
Here are 2 of the better shots I was able to get!
Cuddled up to the herb garden
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, they are adorable.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little thing to find in your garden! With deer around I'm surprised you have a rose left.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Does the mom come back and get her?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.