Visitors

Friday, September 16, 2011

Ack! Bam! Crash! Another Friday!


So, coming very soon, Is It Spicy?

No, not romance, but a great title for erotica, don't you think? It's a fun short story.

More as soon as I have the time, which is also in 'short' supply right now.

I'm getting better and finding and using covers from internet freebies - remember ladies, it takes time to find exactly what you want and you might have to do some cutting. Definitely a learning process but well worth the effort.

Have a wonderful weekend! Julia

4 comments:

  1. Julia you did a great job! I love this cover and I can't wait to read what's behind it. Spicy and funny? It sounds good.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover and eagerly await details!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cover, Julia! I can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.