Visitors

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Out of Whack!


The DH returned to work on Monday and so the late night/early morning feedings returned to me. I’m so exhausted I don’t know if I’m coming or going.
My hopes were to finish edits and send them off to my editor, but I had to change a scene and well, that changes the rest of the book, so…let’s just say things aren’t going smoothly.
Other than that I discovered I’m going to be in another anthology. I found this lovely cover on Barnes and Noble. My story Dante’s Desire is part of the book. I’m excited! You can check it out here.
That’s all I have for today.
Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have to do any work at all, but I know you can do it!
    The anthology looks great, it's a wonderful mix of authors, congratulations.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry too! ;)
    My body will adjust it'll just take a few days. lol

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congrats and welcome back to the world of infants! No sleep.
    Hang in there, Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the anthology release, Amber!!!

    Sleep when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I'd forgotten what it's like Julia. What's the saying. I'll sleep when I'm dead. ugh

    Thanks Tessie. I've been sneaking in naps throughout the day.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.