Visitors

Friday, August 5, 2011

New Release.


It was sort of a last minute decision...

I decided I'd no longer waste all my short stories. Kindle makes it easy to publish them. The Artist is an erotic short, only $.99,
but I have an entire collection of short stories sitting in my file drawers that I'm going to begin to upload - a lifetime's worth, some erotic, some funny, some just plain old what we used to call literary fiction.

Ought to be very interesting.

Isn't the cover the best! Many thanks to Winterheart Design.


7 comments:

  1. This looks so interesting! I can't wait to read it.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, your cover is beautiful! Congrats on another new release!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great decision! Love the cover. Can't wait to read it.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. JULIA!!!! Bravo! THE COVER is breath-takingly gorgeous. So proud of you for doing this and getting all your golden words out into the world.
    I will be interested in how well you conclude you have done with this at this price point.
    Delighted as I am that so many readers are taking advantage of the 99 cent deals, I wonder if this now will lower price points in general.
    ????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cerise - I can't decide about the price point, except this story is very short and I could not, in good conscience, ask more than $.99. Just couldn't do it. I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.