Visitors

Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's Still Thursday!




I'm again falling back on the "better late than never" theory of blog posting!!




Congratulations to my fellow scribes for all of their recent, wonderful successes!! Print books, new contracts, jumping into the world of self-publishing, you ladies ROCK!!



I'm excited about the upcoming release of Matt's Return! It will be available at Resplendence Publishing next Wednesday, August 10th.



After four years of college, three months of intense job searching, nine in-person interviews at which she heard that either she was 'over-qualified' or 'lacked exceperience', my daughter got a job in her desired field yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! There is MUCH happy dancing going on in our family!



Have a wonderful weekend!


Tessie




4 comments:

  1. Good news is always timely! I'm very happy for your daughter.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're as bad as me! I can never remember Friday! Congrats on both counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your daughter!!! and Happy Release Day for Matt's Return!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.