Visitors

Friday, August 12, 2011

Gol durn dang it!


What is it with me? I cannot remember to post on Fridays and blogger hates me so much it won't let me schedule posts!

I think the problem is that hubby works from home every Friday, which is a mixed blessing. Yes, he hikes with me early in the morning, like at the crack of dawn so he can get to work by 8 a.m. But he's here all day, using my space and asking for things like...coffee, lunch, afternoon delight...you know, gotta take the bitter with the sweet, I guess - but he throws off my timetable!

So, what's new? I have the two indie books up on Amazon, working on getting a third book up within the next few weeks. I'm working on In the Flesh - a sequel to Incorporeal.

Many thanks for all your kind words earlier this week - I needed them desperately. Have a wonderful weekend! love, Julia

5 comments:

  1. It's definitely an interesting dynamic to juggle the pros and cons of working from home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Friday afternoon posts! Enjoy those Friday mornings with your hubby, that's what's important.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tessie - LOL! He loves it. I'm not 100% sold on it. Disrupts my schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got both my copies and hoping to read them this weekend. :)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Kat, and thank you, Amber, for buying my work!
    Fran Lee - get your ass over here and post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.