Visitors

Monday, July 25, 2011

My series on self-pubbing my first book!

As you read this, I am really in Utah at a Shakespeare Festival and absorbing the cool evenings and sights of the glorious red canyons! BUT for those of you who started my series on self-pubbing my first digital book, I hope you did come to my blog last week for all the parts of that.
Where is that? http://cerisedeland.blogspot.com
AND I am NOT FINISHED YET.
As I do more, learn more, I will give you the blow by blow AND PUBLISH MORE IN THE SERIES. No holes in my/your knowledge left unfilled!
(FOR EXAMPLE: I still must put up the formats for Smashwords and ARe. Ah, yes. More adventures in publishing!)
And at the left, the beautiful artwork of LADY STARLING'S STOCKINGS!
Ciao, bella!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the Shakespeare Festival - been there, one of the best! I'm off to look at your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the festival! The new book cover is lovely!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.