Visitors

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry I wasn’t here last week. I was in the hospital and learned the hard way that my mini laptop wouldn’t allow me to post any blogs. It was a bit frustrating, but I’ll know for when I go in that I’ll have to pre-post or not blog at all. I spent three days in the hospital for pre-term labor. Luckily the doctors were able to get it under control. They sent me home with no real restrictions, but I am taking it easy.
Well I was until yesterday when I returned to work. I spent over 10 hours on a conference call, on top of dealing with little kids, big kids, family who were leaving to head back to NY and dogs who wanted to go to the park to run, but it was too hot. Why is it when it rains it pours?
The stress settled somewhere around 8pm when the DH and I crashed to watch some television.
The only positive to the day was I added words to my wip. It was the first time in a long time. I did this before all hell broke loose, so that was a plus. Only 14 workdays before I take my leave of absence, unless the doctor pulls me before that. Even though I’m just coming back from vacation, I’m really looking forward to the longer leave. LOL




Summer is not going the way I planned, but it seems I’m not alone. I hope you are all enjoying the warm temperatures and beautiful days.



In other news I found I have a new print book out. It’s currently only available on Barnes and Noble, but you can check it out here - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/cougarlicious-cerise-deland/1104199317?ean=9781419964800&itm=12&usri=amber%2bskyze



4 comments:

  1. Hey the muse is back from her vacation! That's good news, now the other stresses have to stop. Congrats on the new print book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest when you can, everything else can wait. Love to you and the little one.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself, Amber!
    Congratulations on the new print release!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.