Visitors

Monday, June 27, 2011

Writing and writing...

Trying to finish a new erotic Regency romance and I am crazed to get it off for editing!
But I will send kisses to all of you who have bought LADY VARNEY'S RISQUE BUSINESS! This book is so well received by all of you and I am tickled.
Another similar one coming soon starring a lady spy and her oh, so mysterious spymaster, Monsieur Noir.
Weeks away from the shelves, this book is LADY STARLING'S STOCKINGS.
And the cover, she said with a blush, is Out of This World Yum.

4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Congrats Cerise. Hope you get your book finished soon.

    Amber Skyze

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIg Congratulations Cerise!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for coming to read my little missive. I am so crushed CRUSHED with work I can barely breathe. EVER GET LIKE THAT????
    exciting but taxing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.