Visitors

Friday, June 3, 2011

Late again, but I have an excuse!


This is me today.

My computer has a bad case of the hiccups! Driving me crazy! It seems par for the course, no big surprise considering how insane my life is right now.

Okay - news - dreamed about the ending of Incorporeal last night - my paranormal WIP. I wrote an ending and did not like it, so I deleted it. I feel like I've got it. Yes!

I think we're going to a ballgame tonight. We'll see if the rain holds off. Have a wonderful weekend one and all! Love, Julia

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for the dream! Your dreams deliver some powerful plot lines.
    Have fun at the ball game.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about dreaming the ending! I'll pray for the rain to stay away so you can go to the ball game.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when endings or ideas come in dreams. I'm glad your ending came to you! Hope the rain holds off and you can see some baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I should have time to write since my wordpress site has tanked and it seems to be a server problem and my server is not responding to my emails. How's that for a run-on sentence?
    So frustrating!
    In the meantime, I'll watch softball and write!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.