Visitors

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Better Late Than Never??



Despite the fact that the day is half gone, I wanted to drop in!!






I made my submission deadline for Sensations with a whole 24 hours to spare - that was cutting things too close, even for me! I'm thrilled with the final product and, once again, owe Kat a GIANT thank you for her insight, hand-holding, and much needed sense of humor!!



Last night I got my old lady freak on at the Motley Crew/Poison/New York Dolls show. I had a ball, but damn, having to be at work at 7am was tough.......oh yeah, that's why I arrived at the office at 9:30!


Have a glorious and safe holiday weekend everyone!


Tessie

6 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. I wish I got my old lady freak on with you! Sounds like fun.

    Congrats on meeting your deadline!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there too! Someday...
    Big congratulations on subbing Sensations, early.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, congrats on your new contract!! This week has been so crazy for me, I read your post, got side tracked, never got back to comment!??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kat!! The sub wouldn't have happened on time without your helpful insights at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on meeting your deadline and getting your freak back on!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.